Melt body fat, boost your metabolism, and drop extra pounds fast with these expert weight loss diet and food tips from our nutrition experts..

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Danielle Success Story

 Danielle Success Story



Tell us your story: Who are you, where are you from? Why did you start best weight loss pills for women? In other words, what's the story?

After being a competitive athlete I got sick and as a result I gained about 150lbs weight loss pills that work. I've always struggled with my weight even in the game. Once achieved, I was helpless to try a variety of different diets including low calorie, low fat, etc. I have been a vegetarian all my life because of gluten sensitivity and I follow a low fodmap diet to help with digestive problems. Basically, I don't have a poor diet with snacks or fast food but for whatever reason I can't lose weight. I heard about strong results with keto and decided to give it a try. One year I reduced about 100lbs with 30-45lbs to go. I focus less on the numbers on the scale and more on the way I look / feel. I started wearing around 22/24 and now I comfortably fit in 12/12 clothes. My journey is not over yet but I feel great!

What personally did you do during the first 10 days of using best weight loss pills for women?

Lots of trial and error. Do I eat this or that and when. It took me a few weeks before I developed an effective routine and about 4 weeks before I suffered a significant loss.

Do you strictly count and track macros?

Yes and I honestly think that's why I have been so successful. My goals are to target protein, limit carbs and use fat as fillers. Diligent monitoring allows me to know what to eat and when to eat. I try to record my meals first and make sure my macros are hit. For example, if I plan lunch and dinner and realize that I don't have enough protein and almost too much fat, I can recondition one of those meals before I plan dinner to make sure all of my macro goals are met weight loss pills that work.

How has your life changed since going weight loss pills for women?

Well, I don't like parties and dates can't take me to eat! I've never been a frequent eatery and I live alone to the point where it doesn't have much trouble but a few times it comes, I can explain a little bit why I can't eat XYZ. Weight loss has significantly improved my exercise abilities. Before I had trouble just going up and down the stairs at work. Now I shoot twice a week!

Have you ever met the plateau? If so, how did you get over it?

First Plateau I encountered I reassessed my macros. I make sure I always eat 100% protein and cut the fat in half. The next time I kept the eggs for 3-5 days.

WHY (your motivation / motivation) to go in the right direction and focus?

I have never had problems with my confidence or loving myself and my looks. But being overweight is considered unhealthy and as I mentioned, I've never had poor eating habits. I like to let my body reflect how I feel weight loss pills that work.

What is your favorite weight loss pills for women formula?

Cauliflower "mac and cheese"! I have adopted Terry Crews cheese and mac recipes using fresh cheese and it was a staple for me!

Ultimately, what advice would you give for a weight loss pills for women beginner?

Good luck!

Please click here ⇒⇒⇒ Take a custom keto with diet challenge to help you reach your goals.


Share:

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Search for this Blog

Total page views

Storage Blog

Labels

Blog Archive