Melt body fat, boost your metabolism, and drop extra pounds fast with these expert weight loss diet and food tips from our nutrition experts..

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Elisa Success Story

 

Elisa Success Story


Tell us your story: Who are you, where are you from? Why did you start custom keto diet? In other words, what's the story?

Hi, I want to tell you my custom with keto diet story, but first of all, let me introduce myself - my name is Lisa, I'm 34 years old, I live in Ukraine and I've never been skinny. That is why I am always known and ashamed of myself. Also, I think I have to confess that I am not a big fan of the diet, because to me it seems that they only work the first time and it puts stress on the body. . I have never believed that someone can lose weight with the help of diet alone, to me the process is like "exercising a few hours a day". To be honest, one of the reasons why I'm not skinny is - I'm lazy.))

So, even with this attitude, I became interested in the diet and found the perfect one - the custom with keto diet ... And even the keto diet I started without. Much belief in success, I started it instead of curiosity. During that time, I don't understand how you can eat meat, hot dogs, cheese, eggs, and at the same time lose weight with 4-5 meals a day! It was something unbelievable to me. I went through the entire Internet, read reviews, and almost all of the information available about the custom with keto diet. So after a few days of searching, I decided to give this diet a try.

What personally did you do during the first 10 days of using custom keto diet?

First, I found the various recipes that were good for the system of this diet, creating myself 7 menu choices, so that I wouldn't waste any time working on it later. Well, it has begun ...

For me, the transition to a new food was accompanied by three days of mild dizziness and drowsiness. But soon everything disappeared, and a good mood and cheerful power replaced it. So starting from day 4, I would love to have a great mood and feel light.

Do you strictly count and track macros?

In the custom keto with diet, I have to calculate the macros. Since I am not good at different calculations I calculated it using an online macro calculator, which by the way, is a very handy one.

How has your life changed since going keto?

Thanks to the custom keto with diet, I have lost more weight and felt it easier to breathe. But before, even climbing stairs for me was a feat, not to mention the active games with my children. Just as the trips to the pool or the beach are painful for me because I don't want to take off my clothes, I sit in the shade under an umbrella while my family is cooling off in the cool water.

It's a completely wonderful fact that I really want to eat sweets. For reference - not so sweet before, my life was not sweet to me. )) I don't want sweets now, even when a plate of candy is standing in front of me.

WHY (your motivation / motivation) to go in the right direction and focus?
Perhaps you wonder what was the main reason why I started this diet?

I must confess that my son became the biggest motivator for me to start the custom keto with diet. I just want him not to be ashamed of being a fat mom, and so he can be proud of the mother who can play with him, go rollerblading or go to the beach where there are many people.

During the first month of the diet I lost 9 kg comfortably and felt full. Can you believe it?)) I ate meat, fish, cheese, homemade cheese, salad and still lost weight. Now I continue to monitor the flow of carbohydrates in my body.

The principle of the diet is to reach a state of ketosis (the body switches to its own fat breakdown), and to achieve ketosis it is necessary to reduce carbohydrate consumption and focus on protein consumption. food. For example, the diet: scrambled eggs from three eggs with cheese and vegetables for breakfast, chicken thighs and salad for lunch. Coffee with cream and cheese for a snack if desired.

What is your favorite custom keto with diet formula?

As I've always loved fish, any fish dish is for me the best. But Creamy Salmon has become my favorite custom keto with diet recipe. Here is it:

Season the salmon with fish spices and leave for one hour in the refrigerator.

To prepare the sauce you will need:

- cream - 200 grams; 

- cheese (here depending on your preference, you can use plain or even Roquefort);

- salt and pepper;

- half a lemon (squeezed for the juice);

- fresh rosemary;

mix everything and pour it all over the fish. Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Ready! Such a dish would be the perfect lunch for you… So Bon Appetit! ))

Ultimately, what advice would you give for a keto beginner?

Finally, I want to warn you that if you follow such a diet, you need to track exactly what minimum carbohydrate is comfortable for your body and adhere to it, then you will. success! And don't forget to drink water 😉 Try the custom keto with diet and you'll find it very easy and delicious.

Good luck!

Share:

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Search for this Blog

Total page views

Storage Blog

Labels

Blog Archive