Melt body fat, boost your metabolism, and drop extra pounds fast with these expert weight loss diet and food tips from our nutrition experts..

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Paulin's success story

 Paulin's success story

Tell us your story: Who are you, where are you from? Why did you start custom keto diet? In other words, what's the story?

My name is Paulin Logarta. I am 27 years old from the Philippines. When I was back home, Bohol, I was very active. During my teenage years, I practiced sports very hard. I was a member of the volleyball and taekwondo teams at our school. I have also competed and won in various dancesport competitions and I am proud to say that I am really good. In addition to playing, I am a member of a girl dance group. These activities have helped me maintain my weight.

However, when I was 20 years old, I decided to move to Cebu to work. That's when things started to change. My first job was in a switchboard company and becoming an operator was not easy. We work at night so to keep us awake, we always eat during our shift - chocolates, soda, junk food, you call it! This is also when I started drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. It's too bad. At first, I didn't want to gain weight until I couldn't fit my favorite clothes anymore. Year after year, I kept gaining weight until I reached 105 kg.

That's when I realized I needed to take care of myself. At that point, I started working with a client who owned a business focused on the keto diet. This is when I was introduced to this wonderful diet. And with the help of blogs from his website (my client), I was able to learn more about Keto and start implementing it into my plan.

What personally did you do during the first 10 days of using custom keto with diet ?

As Asians, Rice has always been a part of our culture, especially we, Filipinos. For us, a meal without rice is NOT a complete meal. It can be said that my first week was not easy. But because I'm determined to lose weight, I take it step by step. First, I minimize the amount of rice I consume (½ cup per meal). After that I started to put rice in every breakfast and dinner.

After 2 weeks, I was finally able to completely remove the rice from my meals and replace it with sweet potato or cauliflower. I also changed my daily routine. During the first 2 weeks, I started to spend 30 minutes- 1 hour walking every day. With some of these changes, in 2 weeks, I have lost 8lbs. That's when I started to be more productive and feel active all day.

Do you strictly count and track macros?

Yes, I did but I was just very strict about my carbs. I'm not really good at calculating so I used the APP to help me in the process. In addition, I have also purchased a Smart Digital Scale that helps me keep track of my weight.

How has your life changed since going custom keto with diet?

My lover and I have been trying to conceive for 8 years. There was a time when I thought I could never be a mother and it was I who had the problem. BUT I discovered the Keto and in the end, my prayers were answered! Custom with  keto diet made one of my dreams come true. After almost 4 months of doing keto, I became pregnant! So in addition to losing weight and feeling better about yourself, becoming a keto mother is something I will always be grateful for! This really changed my life! Doing keto is the best decision I've made in my entire life.

WHY (your motivation / motivation) to go in the right direction and focus?

My family, especially my mom and my dad. They never fail to remind me how important our health is. My mother, who is a nurse, is actually the one who motivates me to lose weight and eat healthy. On the other hand, my active dad encourages me to go out and exercise. Both my parents are in their 60s and they look as healthy as ever. They made me want to be like them when I got to their age.

What is your favorite custom keto with diet formula?

My favorites are always cauliflower rice with tuna. I also like eggs and bacon.

Ultimately, what advice would you give for a custom with  keto diet  beginner?

Start small and be patient. If you ever "cheat" in your diet, that's okay. Not discouraged. That's part of the process. As long as you go back to your keto plan, you'll be fine. And if you feel like giving up, look back and see why you started in the first place. Remember, weight loss is not going to happen overnight.

Please click here ⇒⇒⇒ Take a custom keto with diet challenge to help you reach your goals.

Share:

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Search for this Blog

Total page views

Storage Blog

Labels

Blog Archive